document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 8, 2020

That's A Wrap!

February Krafty Peeks


It's our FINAL day of peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and everything you've seen us share this week will be in the online shop on Sunday afternoon!
We are closing things out with a brand new adorable stamp set from artist Neda Sadreddin called....
THAT'S A WRAP!
You'll get to see all sorts of sweet creations featuring THAT'S A WRAP! as you hop around the Krafty Team blogs today! PLUS you'll see some of the other goodies in action....like our new stencils, new ink and new Krafty Dots!
For today's Peek, I used the Chubby Clouds stencil, which is released this week along with the other goodies. I pasted on Nuvo Moonstone Glitter Paste, to make my clouds glittery and I used Doodlebug 'Fun In The Sun' patterned paper, I liked the idea that our girl might be dreaming that she's somewhere tropical. The base and the frame are Crisp Cantaloupe and the matting is Gable Green. I added some flower buttons with a small enamel dot in the centre. I finished off with some green grosgrain ribbon.
Everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group
Sunday afternoon at 2pm EST!
For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!!
Happy Crafting
Stampin' Nana Diana

18 comments:

  1. It makes me think of spring!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i really like this Sunny card. i can feel it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Your voting matches the background papers and embellishments so perfectly. So springy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be there! She looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so uplifting! I agree with the others, I'd like to be where she is too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card. I love your bright and cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and cheery, yet relaxing! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your design makes me smile. I truly feel like a spa day!! beautiful stamps set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...