document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Challenge #516 - Combine Stamp Sets!


It was fun going through my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps deciding which ones to put together.  I settled on the ,You Are A Squeakheart, set, using one of the very cute mice from that and I took the little snail bearing mail from the Love Bugs stamp set, just released a couple of weeks ago.  I used the little sentiment from the Love Bugs set too.  I hope it looks like he or she is delivering a letter or card to the mouse.  That was my intent anyway.

I used my very last sheet of Pixie Pink for this card.  It has long been retired.  I'm always sad when I finish up my retired card stocks.  Anyway, I digress.  I used it for the card base and also for the frame behined the sentiment. I used papers from a fabulous new pad from Kraftin' Kimmie's last Shop the Box and I didn't even realize before I opened it to use, that it had envelopes on some of the papers.  It's called Love Notes by Doodlebug.  I put a border of yellow card stock behind the main papers, then I used another design from that pad in yellow, matted on Poppy Parade.  I coloured the little cuties with my Copics, die cut the image with Spellbinders Labels V, then used the largest die in the set to make a Poppy Parade border behind it.  To finish it off, I put Yellow stickles all around the edge of the image and added a few red Kraftin' Kimmie Dots.

I think that's it.  That was fun, can't wait to make another card.  Now it's your turn to create something using two KK stamp sets.  You can do it!!

Happy Stampin',
Nana Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it running is as simple as 1-2-3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to activate the system

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...