document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, April 16, 2020

April Krafty Peeks, Day One!!


Welcome to Day ONE of our April Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
We are ready to celebrate and inspire you with
THREE new stamp sets, TWO new stencils, a brand new INK colour and some new Krafty DOTS!
Who's ready to celebrate SPRING?



We're kicking off the fun with a sweet new SPRING set from artist Neda Sadreddin and it's called.....
HERE COMES THE SUN!


I used the sweet image of the little girl with the bird on her hand. Also I added the happy sun image. The whole set is adorable, there is another image of the wee girl stepping in a puddle and the cutest little duck, also in a puddle. Then there are two little clouds and a couple of flowers. Also three lovely sentiments. I used 'Here Comes The Sun'. I know I will be using this set a lot. Anyway, I digress. I actually started this card for the challenge for this week, which was a recipe, to use two layers, a stencil and some red. I then realized I could not post it as the stamp set was not to be released until this weekend. I used the Kraftin' Kimmie stencil 'Sprinkles' with Sapphire Blue Glimmer Paste, it's so glittery IRL. My cardstocks are Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay and Barely Banana for the sun and sentiment. I added some cute flowery ribbon, some red gems and I think that's it.


As you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today you will see the HERE COMES THE SUN stamp set in action in combination with our all of our other awesome new APRIL Kraftin' Kimmie products!

You will spot our newest addition to the Krafty Kolours Hybrid Ink rainbow! It's an amazing dark royal purple named GORGEOUS GRAPE!
As always it will be available in full sized ink pads, mini cubes and ink refills!


We've got TWO brand new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help accessorize your creations!
They are called RAINY DAY and BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES!


And of course, we are adding the perfect new coordinating Krafty Dots for this release! The package includes 66 enamel dots in varying sizes in 6 different colours!
These ones are called RAINY DAY DOTS!


You'll get to see all of our brand new goodies in action over the next few days of April Krafty Peeks and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends facebook group on Saturday, April 18th at 2 pm EST!

Happy stamping!
Nana Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

18 comments:

  1. Love her combined with the sprinkles stencil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that colour combination! And the sprinkles stencil is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. I love the beautiful vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little flowers go so well with the little girlie. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the frame created for the character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! This set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card! Love your colouring and really love how you used the Kraftin' Kimmie Sprinkles Stencil. Amazing card and design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and I love the glittery background! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nana Diana :) Your card is 100% pure sweetness!!! Love the color palette, composition and embellishments! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diane, I love this sweet card! Beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...