document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Love/Friendship Challenge!

Hidee Ho stampers,

I can't believe I have not posted a card in here with my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps since October!  Ridiculous!

Well, I couldn't resist this challenge as the easiest cards for me to make are Friendship and Love ones.  For this one, I used the super cute Happy Hedge-hugs, which are being released today.  The stamps are all so cute and the sentiments are just as adorable, such as the one I used, which is 'Sending Hedge-hugs to you'.

For the pink matting, I sponged the new Daisy  (Petite Posies) stencil with the also new Crisp Crimson Kraftin' Kimmie Ink.   I coloured the main image with Copics, framed it in a rectangle die, then onto a Deckle edge frame.   I matted the pink layer onto some black CS, then onto a base of Cool Caribbean.  I added some sparkly ric rac and some matching Prima Flowers.  I know just who I'm sending this to.

Hope you have fun creating something using Love or Friendship as your inspiration.

Happy Stampin',
Nana Diana



2 comments:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose weight then you have to start following this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their launch in early 2019, thousands of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...