document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Victoria's 1st. Birthday!

Well, our darling granddaughter is one year old today. I can't believe that much time has gone by. She is such a beautiful little girl and gives us all so much joy. Mind you, I'm not sure that big brother Matthew feels that way all of the time, now that she is big enough to get into his stuff. But really, he adores her!

I have made a card for her birthday using a High Hopes stamp, which is just adorable. I coloured the image with my copics as usual (one of these days I'm going to learn to watercolour properly!!) . I used some K and Company Itsy Bitsy papers and some Pretty in Pink cardstock for the card base and some mauve papers. I made a heart border with my M.S. heart border punch. I also put a 1 on the upper right.

Well, that's it for me today, I hope to be back on Saturday with the latest Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.

Have a great day everyone,
Blessings,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Diana! Those papers and colours are just perfect with this little lady! I love your border and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Momma D! Perfect paper and I love how you layered it! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...