document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sneaky Peek and Challenge #45!!


Well, hi and Happy Saturday everyone, hope you are having a good weekend so far. Today you will be seeing the last Sneaky Peeks for the September Release. Tomorrow is Release Day, so make sure you come back to see all the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, which will be available on the website. Also we will have a great blog hop for you all to join in and maybe win some of the new stamps.

This week the challenge is brought to us by Miss Kraftin' Kimmie herself. She would like us all to make a Girly Girl card using pink and sparkles. This was a fun one to do. I used Betty from the September Release of Glamour Girls. I used lots of Daisy D's Sweet Baby Jane patterned papers, which I just love. I used one of the patterns to frame Betty with my Scalloped Nesties. I pop dotted that layer onto another of the patterns, this one with a white background. I matted that layer onto some Mauve Mist, which is long retired, but I am so glad I still had some as it Matches perfectly with these papers. I put a couple of semi-circles peeking out from behind that layer, which I then put onto another of the patterns with butterflies on. Again I matted that onto Mauve Mist and then onto a card base of Gable Green. I added a few flowers in the corner with some green half pearls in the centres, then some more pearls in the corners. I finished with the sentiment 'Hello Dolly', which is from one of Kraftin' Kimmie's Sentiment sets.

That's it for me for today, now why don't you go and check out all the other awesome Krafty Girl creations.

See you tomorrow,
Blessings,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Betty is simply stunning Diana...I LOVE your colouring!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...