document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #46. Mostly Black and White

Hi everyone, it's Saturday again already, I can't believe it. Where has the week gone?

Anyway, this week our Hostess with the Mostest is our Uber Talented Donna from Down Under!! Donna would like us to make our cards Mostly Black and White. I have to say, this was a real challenge for me and I don't really know why. Anyway, after lots of changes and general messing about, this is what I ended up with. Can't tell by looking at it how much time I spent on it, can ya?!!

As you can see, I used Vic the Vampire from the August Release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps as I thought he would work well because vampires usually wear black. I coloured him with my Copics and cut him out with one of my small rectangle Nesties. Then I used two sizes of the Scalloped Rectangles to frame him. Since I don't have any 'mostly white with some black' paper, I stamped a few bats (also from the August Release) and coloured them in. I used my Drippy Goo border punch on black and also white papers and set them below the batty strip. I finished up with the Sentiment 'You're Fangtastic', punched it out with my Modern Labels punch and put a couple of black gems on the ends.

That's it, now it's your turn. We'd love to see your creations and don't forget that if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, you will be in the running to win Betty, the glamour girl from the September Release.

Have a fantastic weekend,

May God Bless You,

Diana

5 comments:

  1. Diana...This card is simply gorgeous!! I LOVE how you have put everything together!! Beautiful work! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Diana! I love that double gooey border! I find monochrome really difficult - you know I love my colours!! I will try to give it a go though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh what a fang-tastic card, Diana! I love it...love the drippy goooo border too and the bat paper....the perfect card for this challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bit challenged on this one too! Lol! But I think we pulled it off just fine! Missed you yesterday, we had a blast! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER cute, Diana! I think you did a FABULOUS job with this challenge! I really like that drip punch and it looks awesome layered like that!! (Cute bats too!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...