document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Previewing Babette and Saturday Challenge!


Hi and Happy Saturday everyone!! Today is our Saturday Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge and this week our totally talented Tara wants us all to use beads on our creations. Now I love beads, but I don't use them very often as I don't think of it. Now Tara has inspired me, perhaps I'll remember to use them more in future.

For my card I used Babette, another of the sassy dancing girls from the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release. These lovely ladies are illustrated by our awesome artist Annie Rodrigue. I coloured Babette using my Copics and matted her onto Regal Rose. I have been at my DD Kimmie's for the past few days, so I got to use her stuff. I used some of her gorgeous DCWV Glitter Stack patterned paper. Actually I started the card at her house, then brought it home this afternoon and finished it just now, so I used my own Certainly Celery ribbon and some cute little Prima Flowers. I used the accessory sentiment stamp that comes with Babette and it says 'Wanna Dance?' Now you may have to look hard, but I used some green micro beads on her fan. I don't have a big assortment of beads and this green worked the best with my image.

So now be sure to check out all the other Krafty Girl's Blogs and see who they are showing today and what they have done with their beads, then get cracking and show us what you come up with using beads. One lucky lady will win the Victoria stamp and accessory stamp as that's what Tara is using on her gorgeous card.

Make sure you come back on Sunday for the March Release Day and Blog Hop. Be sure to leave comments on all the Krafty Girls Blogs for that day as there are prizes to be won and the more comments you leave, the better your chances for winning, right?

Have a great day,
Diana

5 comments:

  1. Babette looks so sexy!! And what gorgeous sparkly papers....they look a little familiar....hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with Kimmie...Babette is one HOT Mama!!!! You have made an absolutely gorgeous card, Diana! I love how you incorporated the beads on this card so creative and it looks gorgeous! The love the glittery, glossy paper you've used too!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy! I love her! Fab colours - so rich, yet still funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun, Diana! I love how you added the tiny beads to her fan! (I don't have a lot of beads either...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! Love how she's so saucy!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...