document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, March 12, 2010

Preview 2 of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release


Well, I said I'd be back today with another Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps preview card. This time I'm showing one of Annie Rodrigue's fabulous images and there are more. This is Vivienne and she's a sassy little character, don't you think? I just love her feathers, they are fun to colour.

I used Barely Banana for the card base and I used Basic Grey's Lemonade papers to mat onto the base. I coloured Vivienne with my Copics and once again I borrowed my DD Kimmie's new Nesties to cut her out. I added some C. Celery ribbon and some lovely Prima Caboodles, once again from Kimmie's stash as I'm up here staying with her for a few days. I added the sentiment 'Strut Your Stuff', which comes with Vivienne along with another sentiment, 'Shake Your Tail Feathers'.

Be sure and check out the other Krafty Girls blogs, they have some awesome creations to show you and keep checking back in with us all for more previews before the big release and blog hop on Sunday!!

Have a wonderful day,
Diana

7 comments:

  1. Diana, this is beautiful! You've done a fantastic job with Vivienne. This colour scheme is simply gorgeous. I imagine Kimmie's craft room is overflowing with amazing things!! Lucky you to be able to raid it. lol Which Nestie did you use...I'm thinking I might "need" it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Vivienne is sassy! A gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done with wonders with this cheeky lady! I love the papers and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blonde bombshell! LOVE the colour combo on Vivienne and those pretty flowers...wherever did you get them?? *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY cute! I love the flowers and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...