document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 180! Fun in the Sun!!

Howdy all you crafters out there.  It's Saturday again and that means it's time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.  This week our Hostess is the insanely talented Melanie.  She would like us to create something with a Fun in the Sun theme.  That sure isn't too hard with all the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps that have to do with summer and the great outdoors. 

I thought I'd use Lulu from the set 'Let's Dish the Dirt' with her plant pots, getting ready for some lovely blooms to come.  I'm thinking she was sitting out on a sunny day and just in case, I put my own 'kind of sun' on my card.  I used one of the very cute 'Spring Trinkets'.  It says 'Spring Has Sprung'.  I mounted it onto my Barely Banana coloured sun, then put a little flower in the centre, attaching it with a Barely Banana brad.  My patterned papers are Everyday Eclectic from Echo Park.  I love the colours in them.  I made a tag from one pattern, added a brad and threaded some Island Indigo ribbon through it.  I mounted my image layer onto some Island Indigo cardstock and added some flowers in the bottom right hand corner.  The main background paper was matted onto the same Island Indigo c.s. and the card base is Blushing Bride.  

So come on gals, let's see your 'Fun in the Sun' creations, we can't wait to check them out 

Happy Stampin'
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!! Thanks for the comment on my blog -- :)) :))
    I really like this layout --super cute card!! The nesties, colors, and design are right up my alley!! Love it!! :))
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...