document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 148! Use your favourite KK Stamp!

Hi fellow stampers, here we are again!  Time for yet another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.  This week our lovely hostess is Sheri and she would like us to use our favourite Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp.  Well, we have had this one a time or two before, but I never tire of it because my favourite KK Stamp changes quite frequently.  At the moment my fave is Eliza.  She looks like Eliza Doolittle from 'My Fair Lady' and that's one of Emileigh's and my favourite musicals.  I think this stamp is so elegant and she was such fun to colour.  I used a simple layout as I thought the patterned paper was quite busy enough already.  The cardstock colours I used are Rose Red and Early Espresso by S.U.  I used some dark cream ribbon across the centre of the red panel, put a bow on it and cut out a swirl using an MFT die.

We hope you will join us for this week's challenge and use your favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp on a card or other creation.  The randomly chosen winner will receive the gorgeous Marilyn stamp, which is what Sheri has used on her card  Check it out along with all the other creations by going to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog.  All the stamps we have used are available at Kraftin' Kimmie's Shop.

Don't forget to check out the Frugal Friday specials, which you will also find at Kraftin' Kimmie's Shop.  They are all 40-50% off until Sunday night.

Have a great weekend and we hope to see your creations linked up on the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog this week.

Diana


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Thanks for being a crafty friend during my guest designer month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just beautiful Diana!! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh so beautiful and elegant Diana!Love those papers and the colour of her dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliza is just brilliant, I really think I need her for my stash! Beautiful card using her, she looks great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the movie too. Eliza was great.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...