document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, December 9, 2011

December Sneaky Peeks!!



Okay, so I didn't make a card for yesterday's peeks, but I have made one for today.  Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are featuring Emilies' adorable images.  I plumped for the cute panda and he makes a great Valentine panda, so I used some hearts on this card.  Actually quite a lot of hearts.  This little guy is one of the Lots of Love 1 set.  The other stamps are a princess and a couple of cute kissing fishies.  They are all gorgeous and I can't wait to ink the rest of them up. 

I stayed traditionally Valentine with this, basically because I wanted to use this yummy patterned paper.  Actually I've had it so long, I don't know who made it.  Anybody know?  I used the pinks and reds in the paper and this was the result.  I'm sure I can find someone to send it to. 

Tomorrow the girls are showing the fantastic new Annie images, you will love them.  Go to Kraftin' Kimmies' Challenge Blog to see who has made a lovely creation with Annie's new Moonlight Whispers.  I will be back for the blog hop on Sunday, when we all get to use whichever artists' stamps we like.  Be sure to come back for that and don't forget to leave a comment at each of our blogs each day until then too.  Today's two winners will each be the lucky recipients of one of the sets of Emilie stamps, so what do you have to lose, right?

So Happy Stamping and I'll see you soon,


Diana

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diana, I love this new set - that is a lovely make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see a Valentine's card! Really lovely! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traditional valentines are my favorite. You can send this one to me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card Diana! Great job, the panda is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - love the heart in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, and I love this adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the sweet image. I am gonna hop along now! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet!!! I adore that big heart background. It's perfect for that darling panda ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...