document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie's Chef Sheldon!

Hi all you gals out there, I'm trying to make up for being away for 3 weeks, so today I made a card with cute little Chef Sheldon. I think he is so adorable, as are all the Steven Leary images. This is from the Kraftin' Kimmie April Release and I haven't had much time to play with them yet. I think this sweet image could be used for anyone.

I coloured Sheldon with my Copics of course and I paper pieced his li'l oven mitts. I used an Oval Nestie to cut him out, then used a Big Scalloped Oval Nestie to border it. I always get frustrated because a lot of the Nesties only come in the one set, so the next size up is too big for what I want. My dear daughter Kraftin' Kimmie suggested drawing around the outside of the same Nestie, which is a little bit larger than where the die actually cuts. Then I cut it out and it makes the perfect size border. Thanks Kimmie!! I used some MME Glittered paper and did my own thing for the layout. I added some twine, a cute little cutting board button, some brown pearls and I used the sentiment from Abigail Apple on a piece of Kiwi Kiss, which matches the Kiwi Kiss on the image border. The other cardstocks are Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip.

That's it for me, have a wonderful evening and a great day tomorrow.

Blessings,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Chef Sheldon looks fab-u-lous on your card! I love that cheese board embellishment..or cutting board? I so need one hee hee. Great job on the colouring and the layout xo

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...