document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge 76! Flowers!!

Hello, it's Saturday morning once again and time for a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. Our hostess with the mostest this week is Andrea and she wants us to use flowers on our cards.

Well, you wouldn't think that was hard, would you? I mean, it's not like I don't have oodles of flowers and papers with flowers on etc. But as you will see if you have read my last post, I totally messed up as I thought I was making a card for this week's challenge, but totally forgot about flowers and I used Chef Sheldon! So here I am again trying to get something posted that's actually correct!!

Anyway, I am dying to use all the new fairies from the Kraftin' Kimmie April Release, they are all so cute. I used Rosabelle for this card, one of the many awesome illustrations by our super talented Annie Rodrigue! Her work is amazing!!

I coloured Rosabelle with my Copics to match the S.U. Tea Party DP I had picked. It's retired now, but I love it. I cut her out using my circular and Pinking Nesties. The pinked frame is in Apricot Appeal. The other cardstocks are Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink. I used some handmade flowers , some Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and a toadstool charm.

It's a simple card, but I didn't have much time to put it together. I'm happy with it anyway.

I hope you will all have a happy and safe weekend.

Blessings,
Diana


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, she looks like she is glowing with the yellow highlights around her. I love the pink and green combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Diana!! What gorgeous flowers you have used!! I am glad you are back on track to which challenge is which...LOL!!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a beautiful card!!! And I love your sweet pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...