document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Olivia Orange!

Good day all you stampers out there, I have another card to post using one of the January Release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This is Olivia and I had fun colouring her. I used some Kaiser Craft 'Tea at Elsie's' patterned papers along with some Groovy Guava and Night of Navy cardstock. I love those colours together. I coloured Olivia and punched her out using one of my Labels Nesties. I used some peach chalk ink around the edges before taking the image out of the die. I added some matching Primas and some Certainly Celery taffeta ribbon.

If you want to see more of Kraftin' Kimmies January Release, including several more of these 'fruity girls', you will find them here.

Now back to working on a card for this coming Saturday's Challenge, it's a good one!

Have a wonderful day,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, I've seen he new KK's, aren't they lovely?! I love this card you made with her! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...