document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, December 13, 2010

Miles Shoveling Snow!


Hi to all you stampers out there, I hope your Monday looks a little better than ours. We have had a big (for us) snowstorm and it's not over yet. My poor hubby is outside snow blowing and shoveling. Actually the image I've used for today really reflects how he feels about snow and winter.

I'm using the Kraftin' Kimmie's stamp 'Shoveling Snow' for my card. This is one of the stamps from the December Release, which came out yesterday. I just love it, Miles looks thoroughly cheesed off. I coloured the image in with my trusty Copics and added a little Crystal Stickles to the edge of the snow. I then cut it out with my square Nesties. I matted onto a piece of Chocolate Chip, which I cut out using my Scalloped Square Nesties. I used some lovely winter DP, but I've no idea what it is, some more which my DD gave me last year. I matted it onto a square of Chocolate Chip. I put some Tangerine Tango behind the strip of DP across the centre after punching along both edges with a scallop border punch. I added some sparkly twill type ribbon I found at Giant Dollar, punched out some snowflakes with my MS snowflake punch and put some brown half pearls in the centres. I stamped the sentiment, which comes in Kraftin' Kimmie's 'Holiday Sentiments' onto some Bashful Blue to match the body of the card. That's it.

Hope you can have a Krafty day.

Blessings,
Diana

6 comments:

  1. LOve this card Diana, doesn't he look like he's enjoying himself (NOT!!!!). I heard we're getting snow again too, pfff really not looking forward to that!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute (and I have to agree with your hubby about the snow and shoveling...one of the reasons we decided to move to where it doesn't snow!!!) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little guy's face says it all, doesn't it? He looks THRILLED. lol. This is REALLY cute, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so wonderful! He is so funny and goes with those papers brilliantly!!

    My hubby shovelled out the snow a couple of weeks ago and then it snowed even harder over his hard work! He didn't bother the next day, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Momma D ! I'm sure there's a lot of people sharing Mile's feelings about that white stuff ! Lol! Great papers and layout,.....I think you captured the moment perfectly! Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! He looks perfect....and just like Dad!! Love the layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...