Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweet Virginia from Kraftin' Kimmie!

Well, I'm back again, would you believe? I am having so much fun with the new release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. If I keep this up, I will soon have all my Christmas cards made.

I coloured Virginia with my Copics as usual and sponged the edges with some chalk ink. I rounded the corners on the image layer and also on the Cranberry Crisp border. (I love this colour and am using it very sparingly as it's retired). I used some cute dp, which once again I've forgotten the name of and matted all pieces onto C. Crisp. I took out my Real Red striped ribbon, which goes perfectly with the C. Crisp and tied it across the middle. I added a couple of Prima Poinsettias with some red gems in the centres, punched out 'Joy', (which comes with Virginia as well as a cute little stocking) with a circle punch, then set it on a slightly larger circle of C. Crisp. I finished off with some soft green gems in the corners. Whoops, I then set it all on a base of aqua coloured Cricut Rainbow cardstock.

Well, that's it for today, I hope to be back soon.

May God Bless You,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Diana! So pleased to see you back, love seeing your creations! She is so super and the DPs you've chosen are perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete