Friday, October 29, 2010

Frosty the Snowmouse!!


Hi there, believe it or not, I have a card to post today. Wow, the day before I'll be posting a challenge card. I must be on a roll or something. Nah, that can't be it!!

This is one of the October Release stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Aren't they just the cutest? This is a simple card, I just used some of my cute DCWV Christmas Stack papers and zig zagged them onto the pink pirouette matting and the Gable Green card base. I used pink thread for this. I love stitching on my cards. After colouring my image with my copics, I cut it out using one of my Nesties Labels. Then I cut out a larger one of the same shape in pink pirouette and used it to border my image. I added some adorable glass snowflakes that I picked up at Jo Ann's when I was in the States and I added the sentiment, punched out with one of my Spellbinder's Labels Trio. Love those things, I'm always looking for a different way to display my sentiments.

Anyway, be sure to come back tomorrow and see what Challenge Kraftin' Kimmie has for you.

Have a great evening, or day, depending on when you read this!!

Blessings,
Diana


1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the fresh colours and snowflakes! Really super card, Diana! I'm really enjoying the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps so can't wait for tomorrow's challenge!

    ReplyDelete