document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Peek at Pumpkin Miles!


Good morning everyone! You have probably already seen some sneak peeks at the upcoming Kraftin' Kimmie August Release cards. This is my first effort and I chose to use Pumpkin Miles, created by Kimmie's new artist, Steven Leary. I still just love his work, Miles is so cute. I coloured him as usual with my Copics and sponged around him with some chalk ink. I cut out the little cat from one of the Moonlight Whispers images and set him there for Miles to see. I cut him out using some Nesties, then cut out a frame with my Scalloped Nesties. I used some Vintage Violet for that. I used some older Stampin' Up Hallowe'en papers to pop dot the layer onto, bordering the main piece with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and the strip with some Certainly Celery. I added the sentiment, Best Witches, also three Green brads and some Old Olive ribbon.

That's my card for today, tomorrow I'll be back with another one, using a different image from the upcoming release. Meanwhile, be sure to check out all the fabulous cards the other Krafty Girls have made for your perusal!!

Blessings,
Diana

7 comments:

  1. So cute Diana!!!! Love the fun and funky paper that you've used!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Mom! Love how you've added the kitty cat accessory stamp to the scene with Pumpkin Miles! Great layout and those brads are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I love that paper. It's gorgeous and just perfect for Miles. The little cat looks fantastic with this main image...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your card! The colour combo is super cute. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diana! Glad you liked my card with the huge ribbon on it! I am really getting into the kimmie stamps - so fun to colour!

    This is a great card - really cute! I like how you've used navy instead of the usual black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun little image, and I love the kitty you've added! Great layout and colors as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, I have to say that this card is totally rockin!!! I love EVERYTHING about it!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...