Thursday, August 19, 2010

For Josh and Sarah!

This is a card I made yesterday for a sweet young couple I know. They are so excited to be expecting, you can't help but be excited for them.

I used some Nana's Nursery Baby Boy papers, not because I'm rooting for a boy, but because these colours work for a boy or a girl. I used a High Hopes stamp, which is perfect for this card and I used a High Hopes Sentiment, which doesn't come with this stamp, but I thought it was cute. I also gave the lady red hair as Sarah's hair is red. I hope they like it.

Back on Saturday with Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #42. It's my turn to host, so stop in and see what I chose.

Blessings,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. OH so cute, Mom! They will love it! And that sentiment is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that image!!!! This card is so perfect it almost makes me want to get preggers again....ALMOST...but not quite hee hee!

    ReplyDelete