document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Maxwell's a Charmer! Challenge #30


Well, Happy Saturday everyone! I truly hope it's a great one for you and that you are getting to spend it doing something you like.

The Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week is to use a charm on your card. I think I have only ever once used a charm on my card before, but fortunately I did pick up a few this week. Since one of them is a toadstool, I knew right away I wanted to use Maxwell leaning against his cute fat little toadstool, toasting his marshmallow. It's been quite a while since I have used him, so I was happy to have an excuse to colour him again.

I did so with my Copics, then matted him onto some Pumpkin Pie. I used some yummy papers that my darling daughter shared with me, but I don't know what they're called. She got to keep the front with the name on it. I guess that is only fair. I cut out a piece of the DP with the circles and matted it on Barely Banana, then tied some Chocolate GG Ribbon around it, then tied my charm on with some linen thread. I used my Nestie Double Ended Tags for the sentiment, put some brown brads on the ends and set it on an angle at the bottom. I used some brown half pearls at the top right, then put it all on a Pumpkin Pie card base. That was fun!!

Now how about you? We want to see what you will come up with. Link your creations up to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog and you could be the random winner of the Eleanor stamp from the latest release. Tara is our terrifically talented hostess this week and that's the image she used. Check her card out, it's wonderful. Actually all of the Krafty Girls cards this week are fabulous. Our team rocks!!

Have fun and I want to check out your cards this week!

Blessings,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Diana! Love the colours and the fab toadstool charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is adorable! I really love that combination of orange and teal. You've coloured this image beautifully...and where did you go charm shopping?? It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...