document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Second Day of Kraftin' Kimmie Previews


Only two more days to go till Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are available on her new website. This is my second card made with one of her new stamps. Today, I'm showing one using Annie Rodrigue's adorable creations. This is Charlotte, isn't she sassy? I love the way Annie drew her, she has a smirk on her mischievous little face, which makes her quite unique, I think.

I used my S.U. Markers to colour her and I cut her out using my curved rectangle Nesties, then matted her onto a larger one in Lavender Lace and popped it all up. I used some patterned paper from my stash, I'm not sure who made it any more. Then I coloured the little doll, which accompanies the Charlotte stamp, punched her out and framed her on a scalloped circle of retired Bliss Blue. The base is textured Pumpkin Pie and I added some matching Caboodles Prima Flowers. Is she cute, or what?

Tomorrow I get to go to Kimmie's launch party at Scrapping Great Deals in Kilworth, I can't wait to go and meet some of the team of Krafty Girls (those who live close enough to make it) and Crissy Armstrong who creates the adorable Crissy's Cutie images is coming all the way down from Onaping, Ontario to be there. Maybe I'll see YOU there too!!

As Kimmie says, "Only two more sleeps!" Till her company goes live, that is!

Have a blessed day,

Diana

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Diana! Charlotte is definitely my favourite, and I love your card! Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks soooo sweet with her little dollies! And you KNOW I love purple!!! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte looks sooooo pretty on your card. I love the colours you have used. I have really enjoyed your sneak peeks so far,love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was me, andrea posting above, not sure why my name changed to numbers and letters lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nana! Don't you just little lady?! I think my mum would say I had a little bit of that attitude when I was a girl!! I love what you've done with her and that purple is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the bright and fun colors you used and those pretty matching flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my absolute favorite of them all,,,,nice card...i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...