document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wow, it's Wonderful Wednesday again with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Well, here we are, it's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps again already, where does the time go? 

I made a simple card this time using one of Kimmie's Birthday Trinkets.  They are such fun to play with and you can use them just as the sentiment on your creation or as the focal point as I've done here.  I used Always Artichoke for my card base and also for the swirly behind the trinket.  I used some lovely Authentique Grace patterned paper for my background and matted some Daffodil Delight behind it and also behind the trinket.  I coloured the trinket with my Copics using colours that match the patterned paper, added some Always Artichoke Grosgrain ribbon and some matching green gems.  As I said, a simple card, but I like it.

Why don't you make something using a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp?  As always, Wonderful Wednesday is Anything goes, so no theme or sketch to worry about and if you link up your creation to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge blog, you might win some KK rubber.

Happy Stamping,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...