document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Woo Hoo!! It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!





Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge and as always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! What will YOU create??!!
Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until Tuesday, April 29th!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??

P.S. Did you know that the NEW April stamps are NOW available?? YUP! Hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop and check 'em out!!

I wanted to make an Anniversary card, so I used the cute little girl and guy from the 'Sending All My Love' set by our fabulous artist Cheryl Alger.  I used Poppy Parade for the card base with Baja Breeze matted onto it.  All the rest are fabby cute papers from Doodlebug, called Lovebirds, so perfect for this card.  As always, I coloured the image with my Copics, then I cut it out using my Labels Fifteen Spellbinders set.  I left the cardstock inside the die and sponged around the outside using Pretty in Pink chalk ink, then I put a frame around it using some of the patterned paper.  I added some gorgeous Poppy Parade ribbon, added  3 half pearls, then I stamped 'Happy Anniversary' from Kraftin' Kimmie's Everyday Sentiments on a scrap of Baja Breeze and that's it.  I had fun colouring this cute little couple.  I think they are perfect for an Anniversary or Engagement or a Valentine's card.  Okay, now it's your turn.  Can't wait to see your creations!!
 
Happy kraftin'!
Diana




1 comment:

  1. love your card Diana, totally darling and | love the colours used too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...