document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gift Bag

This is just a quick post, I'm afraid I've missed most of Kraftin' Kimmie's Preview and Blog Hop for the May release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. My computer went down and I was out of action for a couple of days. Thank goodness for my son in law who came to my rescue and had said computer back to me in a couple of days!!

Well, now I need to get back to making my Kraftin' Kimmie cards. I am working on one, but I just wanted to show the gift bag I decorated to give to a friend a couple of days ago. I found the instructions in a craft magazine and thought it was neat. I have changed it a bit, but it's similar.

O.K., back to work,

Have a wonderful day,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...