document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 26, 2009


Well, it's a dull and miserable day here in Southwestern Ontario, but it gave me an excuse to stay indoors and make a card to post. I haven't been on here for several days as it's been a very busy week. Our new baby granddaughter arrived last week and she is so beautiful! No, she really is!!

Also, I am working on some 'stuff' for my dear daughter Kimmie's opening of her new business on October 5th. I'm so excited, I can't wait. If you check back on here later this week, you might just find a snippet or two that will show you a little bit of the great things Kim is going to have for you on the 5th.

Now, to the card. I used Jolie's Friend by Stampin' Up. I love this image and I wanted to use it again while it's still kind of almost still summer. Before long, we'll be stamping snowmen and snowflakes and while I love doing that, I would rather it stayed summer all year. Anyway, I used matching patterned papers by Daisy D. I embossed a piece of Pale Plum cardstock with my Paisley EF. I coloured Jolie in using my trusty S.U. Markers, sponged around the image with Pale Plum, matted her on Sage Shadow. The card base is Sage Shadow, under Pale Plum. I used my smallest pinking nesties to set the sentiment on. I love using the small Nesties to frame some of the shorter sentiments. The Hello... is from my Happy Hedgehogs set by Stampin' Up. I finished up with some Sage GG Ribbon and some Dew Drops in the corner.

That's it, hope you all have a blessed Sunday.

Diana

3 comments:

  1. O how precious! what a fun card.. I love that image too! great job!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image ! Just to be reminded of those easy carefree days of our youth is a treat. I think I could handle summer for a few extra months too ! ;o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diana,

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I thought I would repay the favour by stopping by your place! This card is so adorable! I love the image.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...