document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Kimmie Teaser!

Well, hi to all you stampin' and craftin' people out there. I said I'd be back sometime soon with a snippet or two of what's in store from Kraftin' Kimmie's new company next Monday. We Krafty Girls have all been working on some things to show you starting next Friday, the day the countdown starts, so I have a couple of little hints to show you.





Can you figure out what they are? How about some guesses? I don't think I'd have a clue if I didn't know, but happily for me, I do!! Ha! Ha!




Now you just have to wait a few more days. I'm so excited I think I'm gonna bust!!




Back with some more peeks later,


Blessings to you all,

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...