document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday with Owls!!

Good morning, stampers!  Well, it's Wonderful Wednesday time again.  Today I have a little card I made using the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set You're A Hoot This lovely set has four different adorable owls, three sentiments and several other stamps, one of them being the branch my owls are sitting on.  I have used these two owls to make anniversary cards, Hallowe'en cards and all sorts.  They are so versatile.

The card base and image background use S.U. Marigold Morning.  The other colours of cardstock I used are Kiwi Kiss and retired Ruby Red. I used some GG ribbon, metallic dots and I even used eyelets.

Don't forget to show us YOUR WW creations.

Happy stampin'
Nana Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...