document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hip, Hip, Hooray! It's Wonderful Wednesday!!

Well, Happy Wednesday to you lovely folks.  I have a card for today using Kraftin' Kimmie's Make A Wish stamp set.  I love this one, there are about 8 great sentiments, which you can use as the focal point on the front of your card or on the inside.

I made this card for my brother in England and I'm happy to say he really liked it.  I used the Hip Hip Hooray sentiment and the patterned paper is Doodlebug 'Fall Friends'.  It's just a simple card, as you can see.  The card stock is Tangerine Tango for the base and the matting on the rest is Old Espresso.  I added some turquoise twill tape behind the sentiment and a few metallic dots on the sentiment layer.  

Be sure to head on over to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to see some of the other fabulous stamps and other items in the shop.

Happy Stamping,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...