document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pretty in Pink! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge, April 9th.

Happy Mother's Day weekend.  I hope all you Moms out there have a wonderful day tomorrow.

I am actually joining in a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this weekend.  I have missed taking part with the other members of the Design Team, so I thought I would give this one a go.

What could be more fun than  'Pretty in Pink' for a theme.  Ooh, the mind boggles at what could be done with pink.  I have a very special friend in England who has a birthday coming up, so I was able to combine the two.

I used one of the Becky's Beautiful Sentiments line, this one comes from the 'Make A Wish' set.  I was spoilt for choice as there are a bunch of birthday sayings, but I chose this one as I love the sentiment and also the scroll work above and below.

I used pink card stock for the base and for the frame around it.  I matted the patterned papers, (which are Letters from Paris from Wild Rose Studios) onto Always Artichoke card stock.  I added some pink brads and a pretty pink ribbon.  Simple, but I like it.

Now it's your turn to create your own Pretty In Pink card or whatever takes your fancy.  Be sure to link your creation up to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to be entered into a random draw for some crafty goodies from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop.

Happy Stamping and Creating,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...