document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hey! It's the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Release!


Hi everyone!  As the title says, it's time for yet another amazing release over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I just love all the stamps.  I have chosen to use just the kitty in the mailbox from the Candy Cane Kisses set by Cheryl Alger.  I adore everything she creates.  

For my card, I used the Bo Bunny 'Candy Cane Lane' pad.  It has pages for Christmas and some for just winter.  I had no idea the name was so similar to the stamp set until I just checked!  Anyway, I used Blushing Bride for the card base, then I used Bermuda Bay for most of my matting.  I framed my image with Bermuda Bay Scalloped Nesties after cutting out the image using my Oval Nesties.  Since there was a little gold star on one of the little trees, I thought I would add a star to the mix in Marigold Morning and I put a sentiment from the set on the star.  I added a clear snowflake on the pink patterned paper and I added some Stardust Stickles to it as well as putting a little on the snowy ground.

As well as this great set of stamps, we have a Pom Pom Fairy and a Sparkle Fairy from the uber talented Annie Rodrigue and another set from Thais Narcisso called 'Merry Christ-mouse'.  You won't see a cuter set of mice anywhere!!

Now be sure to hop around to the blogs of all the Krafty Girls and leave a comment at each of them for more chances to win a package of some of this new Krafty rubber.

Happy Hopping,
Diana

12 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the matching papers to your image...fab card! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I love the kitty stamps! TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kitty! I can also see using it on the envelope. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card in such soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kitty! Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love the papers and color combo. And I also love that you used just the cute little mailbox by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love it when a digi or a project is used in a different way than the artist intended. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the creative colors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...