Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hey! It's the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Release!


Hi everyone!  As the title says, it's time for yet another amazing release over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I just love all the stamps.  I have chosen to use just the kitty in the mailbox from the Candy Cane Kisses set by Cheryl Alger.  I adore everything she creates.  

For my card, I used the Bo Bunny 'Candy Cane Lane' pad.  It has pages for Christmas and some for just winter.  I had no idea the name was so similar to the stamp set until I just checked!  Anyway, I used Blushing Bride for the card base, then I used Bermuda Bay for most of my matting.  I framed my image with Bermuda Bay Scalloped Nesties after cutting out the image using my Oval Nesties.  Since there was a little gold star on one of the little trees, I thought I would add a star to the mix in Marigold Morning and I put a sentiment from the set on the star.  I added a clear snowflake on the pink patterned paper and I added some Stardust Stickles to it as well as putting a little on the snowy ground.

As well as this great set of stamps, we have a Pom Pom Fairy and a Sparkle Fairy from the uber talented Annie Rodrigue and another set from Thais Narcisso called 'Merry Christ-mouse'.  You won't see a cuter set of mice anywhere!!

Now be sure to hop around to the blogs of all the Krafty Girls and leave a comment at each of them for more chances to win a package of some of this new Krafty rubber.

Happy Hopping,
Diana

14 comments:

  1. Stunning, love the matching papers to your image...fab card! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I love the kitty stamps! TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kitty! I can also see using it on the envelope. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card in such soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the papers and color combo. And I also love that you used just the cute little mailbox by itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love it when a digi or a project is used in a different way than the artist intended. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the creative colors, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soft color of the papers really goes well with this bright, fun image. So very cute!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete