document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's That Time Again!! It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Welcome to our first Wonderful Wednesday challenge for the month of February!! And as always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!
Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until Tuesday, February 11th!! What do you think.....wanna WIN??...


Well, since it was my dear daughter Kraftin' Kimmie's birthday yesterday, I had an excuse to make a card just for her.  I used Lexi holding a balloon from the adorable Together is Better set.  I chose papers from Happy Days by Papermania to pick up my colours from.  These were a Christmas gift from Kimmie.  I found some lovely Groovy Guava card stock, which is long retired, but I love it.  It's a perfect match for the patterned papers.  I also used some Basic Grey for matting as it's nice and dark and contrasty and matches the grey in the papers also.  I also managed to locate my Groovy Guava stitched ribbon, so I used that too.  I used some gorgeous grey fancy gem strips, which were a Christmas gift from my wonderful team mate Melanie.  I thought they worked perfectly.

Now let's see your creations, Wonderful Wednesdays are so easy because it's always 'anything goes'.  Have lots of fun stamping.  
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...