document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

1st. Preview for Kraftin' Kimmie's July Release!!

It's time for Kraftin' Kimmie's JULY 2013 RELEASE!!!!! We've been dying to share this month's images with you!! We've got SO many exciting things going on....so let's get to it!

We are kicking off the *New* JULY Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps previews today and we're SO excited to share these new stamps with you from artist, Nicole Aspinall!!! Today we’d like to introduce you to these sweet image sets ….Flowers Feed the Soul and You're a Peach!

After the success of our awesome Trinket stamps, we're thrilled to share these fun image stamps we've designed!! You can create either clean and simple cards with them or much more elaborate designs!! And you'll see this in the amazing samples today!

We have lots of inspiration from the Krafty Girls, so hop around....and be sure to comment at each and every stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN BOTH of the new Fruit and Flowers sets!!! {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

OH YES!! We are having another amazing ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!! It's happening this SATURDAY evening at our Facebook fan page....and you can get ALL the details HERE!!! ALL the new stamps we're sharing over the next few days will be released on SATURDAY!!
Now, for my card I used the pears.  I have to tell you it scared me silly as I have never coloured a pear.  I do know that my pears are nowhere near the artistic beauties that some of my team mates have done, but for me it is not too bad.  I had a lot of fun putting the card together too.  I love to use black for my matting, I like the way it stands out.  The sentiment that goes with this stamp is 'We make a great pear', but I wanted to be different and I thought the sentiment 'Have a Sweet Day' from the 'Lulu and Friends' set worked too.  After all, pears are usually sweet, aren't they?

Have fun hopping,
Be back soon,
Diana

15 comments:

  1. Love the lime green and pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card with a sweet little saying. looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet for sure. Love the background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Loving these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning Diana :) love you sweet pear design. wonderful layers of pp's and your image is coloured beautifully. this is an awesome stamp set !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love the stamp and your design and coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a 'pear'fect card! too corny?? lol It's a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, pretty sure your pears look better than mine would!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Great choice of colours and the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so nice...I just love how you used the pop of blue color with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute love how the colors of the paper go well together

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coloring and I love your papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...