Saturday, December 15, 2012

Keep Cozy! Warm Theme or Colour Scheme!

Well, here we are again and this is our last challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps until the New Year!  I would like to wish all of you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

As the title says, our challenge this week, which is from our lovely hostess Elaine, is to create a card or other craft with a warm theme or a warm colour scheme.  I thought I'd try to do both to be safe.  I used one of my favourite snowman images as he's enjoying a lovely mug of hot chocolate or something similar.  He looks like he's warm and toasty anyway. 

I used some lovely warm toned Father Christmas Collection papers from Bo Bunny.  I used my own layout, sometimes I can't come up with anything and have to look for a sketch and sometimes it just works without doing that.  I was happy with this one anyway and it gives me a spare card in case I have forgotten somebody.  Bonus!

Well, I hope you will have great fun coming up with a creation of your own.  Be sure to link them up to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog for a chance to win the stamp Elaine has used, which is 'Christmas is Love'.  I have made a card with this image and I love it.  So unique and as always Elaine has done a wonderful job with hers.

Well, Merry Christmas and Happy Crafting,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Hello Diana! Just wanted to pop in to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas my friend!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete