document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Woo Hoo, once again it's time for a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Release!!

Yep, it's time to start showing you the preview cards for the September Release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! As you can see, this is our Christmas Release. I absolutely love these stamps as Kimmie has chosen to have a Nativity Set this time around. They are created by the fabulous Cheryl Alger and they are all so adorable. This is the Shepherd, but they come in a set of 3 and the other two are Joseph and Mary with Baby Jesus and the other one is of the Wise Men. Also, Kimmie is releasing a Nativity Sentiments Set containing 8 sentiments, all of which are lovely. I used 'For Unto Us A Child Is Born. Unto Us A Son Is Given. Isaiah 9:6' on the inside of my card.
I used Wild Wasabi for the card base, also as the border for the strip of Candy Cane Christmas DP that I put across the bottom of my card. The striped DP is from the same pack of papers and I matted it onto some Pink Pirouette, then onto the card base. I coloured my image with my Copics and cut it out using my Rectangular Nesties, then used some Poppy Parade for a frame. I stamped ' O Holy Night' on some Pink Pirouette and put it on the right side and put some Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon across the bottom. On the inside, I put the sentiment on some more P. Pirouette and adhered it to some white, then put some triangles of some more of the patterned paper in the corners, then matted everything onto some Poppy Parade.

Now be sure to leave a comment on the blogs of all the participating Krafty Girls as one lucky gal (or guy) will win the Nativity Set and the Nativity Sentiments Set. (You will find links to all the girls blogs on Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog.) That is an awesome win for someone!! Tomorrow there will be more winners of stamps, but I'll tell you more about them then. Just make sure you stay in touch until Sunday as there will be winners every day and then on Sunday we will have our Krafty Blog Hop and of course all the new stamps will be available at the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop.

Happy Stamping,
Diana

29 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the papers and colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Especially the papers and color combos!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love those little sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card ~ such bright and cheerful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love that sparkle in the red paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card. Those sheep are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. Love the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your bright colors! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This set is so sweet! I really like the papers & colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Job! Just love the new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you colored it!!! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like how you used bright colors which gives the card a totally different look. Most excellent job :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little smile this guy has. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!!! Love the papers and this set is just so sweet!!!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very adorable, I love the colors you used, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, Cute, Cute. I look forwared to checking out your posts, you do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the color combinations. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card!! I love the paper you used!! The stripes remind me of the striped smocks?? the shepherds wore only brighter (:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so sweet! I love the colours you've chosen Diana! That poor lamb is being cuddled to death!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just beautiful! Tis the reason for the season, isn't it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...