document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 2 of Previews for Kraftin' Kimmie May Release!!

So today we are featuring the new set of Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Quotes from the upcoming May Release. I love them all as they are all Scriptures. Today I have used Proverbs 27:9 and I know just who I'm going to send it to.

I stamped the Quote in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla cardstock, then used my Nesties Labels Four as my image layer. I then took the same die and cut around the outside of it to make a slightly larger frame to set behind the image layer. I used Old Olive for this. I popped it onto some K and Company Wild Raspberry patterned paper. I matted that onto some more Old Olive, then onto my card base of Barely Banana. I added some Pretty in Pink Flourish Accents from Spellbinders and put some green gems in the corners. A simple card, but sometimes I like simple.

***Now....would you like to win the new set of Scripture Quotes??? Then just leave some love on each of the posts from the Krafty Girls and Guests and one random commenter will WIN!!! Hop on over to the Challenge Blog to see the complete list of blogs and get commenting! We'll announce the winner tomorrow!!***

Be sure to come back tomorrow when we will be featuring another of our fabulous artists.

Blessings,
Diana

15 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card, Mom! Love the embossed flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great scripture verse, and nice card. fun
    release, glad to see scripture verses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very lovely, and the scrolls frame this lovely sentiment so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the sentiment, the dp and the flourishes you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Krafty Quotes are fantastic! SO pretty & elegant & I can think of a million ways to use them. Gab card, I really like the "soft" feel of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flourishes are the perfect touch! Clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Diana!! How lovely to see you!! I'm sorry too for not popping over! The great thing about the crafting world is there are so many new bloggers but that means you sometimes forget to visit everyone - not enough time in the day!!

    What a fabby card! I've been meaning to make more cards focused on sentiments - it's scary not having something to colour in! Yours is gorgeous and I will have to have a go!

    See you again soon - Poppy and Lulu say woof!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the verse and that it's the focal point of the card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! I love the verse and the colours you used.
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a beautiful quote!! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...