document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Once Upon A Time!


 Hi fellow stampers, I used this gorgeous stamp this morning to make a card to show one of the ways you can use it.  I adore whimsical stamps and this is certainly one of them.  I used pastel shades as I think fairies should be soft and pretty.  I also used a sentiment from the May 2018 set 'Magical Friends'.  There are a few more sets at least, which have sentiments you can use with this stamp.  The March 2019 stamp set https://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/product/new-you-give-me-wings/ also has sentiments that work with it.

 This month when you spend $75+CAN in the online shop on a single order (before shipping and taxes) you will automatically receive the adorable ONCE UPON A TIME stamp set! But only while supplies last!!

Happy Stampin'

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...