document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, November 5, 2018

Out of This World again!

I have made a shaker card using the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 'Out of this World' set.  I love this little guy and he or she is suitable for so many occasions and for grown ups or kidlets.  There are three adorable main images and three lovely sentiments, as well as several stars and a partial planet to stand them on.  I didn't use the planet as it would not be visible under the sequins. 

I used a white card base and all the rest of the card is made using Doodlebug 'Hallowe'en Parade patterned paper pad. 

I hope to post a card a lot sooner the next time.

Happy Stamping,
NanaDiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...