document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Summer! Well, it sure is!!


Happy Saturday to all you crafters out there.  If your weather is anything like ours at the moment, it's a good day to stay in and play with your stamps!!  It's going to get to 32C today and with the humidity, about 45C.  Yikes, I don't think I'll be doing any gardening today.

Our theme at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week is Summer and I thought this little card says it quite nicely.  The set these stamps are from is called 'Keep Swimming'.  I actually made this card for my grandson, I hope he likes it.

I used some adorable Anchors Aweigh papers from Doodlebug. The card stock I used is some retired Ballet Blue from S.U., also some retired Marigold Morning.  I do wish they would bring that shade back.  I used the 'Hope Your Day Is A Splash' sentiment from the set, added a comical little fish button and some matching twill tape.  Hope you like it.

Happy Stampin',
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it is so bright card!! I am sorry I have not any Kraftin Kimmie stamps to create with.. That's why I am only a beholder..

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...