document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie's!!

Yes, it's Wonderful Wednesday again, so time for another creation using a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!

But first, there are TONS of new goodies in the Krafty Store!!! Check 'em out and stock up now!!!
DID YOU HEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!? Kimmie announced yesterday STAMPING WITH KRAFTIN KIMMIE LIVE!! Kimmie will announce ahead of time the stamp set and perhaps a kit being used... Then when the day comes you get your goodies together and through Periscope we ALL make something together!!!! Join the NEW FB Group to get all of the deets!!! We can't wait!!!!

This is my WW creation, a card I made for a friend in England.  I used burgundy card stock for all of the matting as well as the card base.  Then I used lots of yummy Flight of Fancy patterned paper from Wild Rose Studio.  I used some S.U. Certainly Celery card stock for the Kraftin' Kimmie sentiment, which is from the Make A Wish set!  I love this sentiment and there are lots of other lovely ones.  I used my Butterfly Spellbinders set to make two frames, one in the burgundy and the other one pink.  I just added a burgundy bow and there we are.

Now let's see your Anything Goes Krafty Kreations, being sure to link them up to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog.

Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...