document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, January 14, 2013

Oh Baby! From Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Good morning to all you krafty peeps out there.  I know it's very unusual for me to post on a Monday, but I have a card I'd like to share.  I made it for a very dear young friend and her husband who recently had a beautiful baby girl named Claire.

I'm using the lovely set of stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called 'Oh Baby!'  Don't you just love this little sweetheart?  I kept the colours very soft and pastel on this one, somehow it seemed very appropriate for our sweet Alecia (the mom).  I used a base of Pretty in Pink and used it also on the strip near the bottom of the card.  The papers I used are Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl by K & Company.  I framed the image layer and matted the papers using Barely Banana, which is retired now, I don't know what I'll do when it's all gone, I love that shade.  I used some Pretty in Pink GG Ribbon across the strip, stamped 'Oh Baby' using my Modern Labels Window punch, I also added a scroll type die cut and added some pink pearls here and there.  I hope you like it, I loved making it.

Be sure to go over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop and see the gorgeous new January Release, you will be glad you did.  There is a set of robots which are hilarious, you will see one of them a couple of posts down here, then there are Nerds and Geeks, which are amazing. My favourite is Computer Nerd, you can see him on my second last post.  Then there is an adorable set of Lexi and Lucas stamps called 'Sweet Dreams'.  I have used one of them on my last post.  They are just too cute for words.  To top it off we have a new set of Handmade Trinkets, they are fabulous.  You can used them for so many things.  There is one to put on your baking gifts, there are a couple that are great for teens.  Well, I guess I should stop, why don't you go and see for yourself if I'm not right?!!

Have a wonderful day, hope you find some time to craft.
  
I'll see you here again soon,
Blessings,
Diana 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby. Adorable. Thanks. Sandy C.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...