document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #154!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you have all woken to a beautiful and stress free Saturday!  This week our Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge is to use the theme of food or drink on your card. Our very talented Krafty Kerry provided us with this weeks challenge.  I had a great time choosing this one as there are quite a lot of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps that are related to food and drink. 

I used the Baking Elf, is she not cute?  And doesn't her pie look delicious?  She was fun to colour with my Copics and I cut her out using one of my Nesties, then framed her using a larger one in Ruby Red, which is also the colour of the card base.  My patterned papers are Holly Jolly Christmas from EP.  I love the music sheet!  I matted the paper onto Wild Wasabi, then the red card base.  I also used one of the Trinkets from the Holiday Trinkets set, stamping it with Wild Wasabi ink, punching it out with my 1 3/8 circle punch, then setting it onto a frame made in Ruby Red, using one of my MFT dies.  I finished off with some ruby gems in the corners.

So now we would like you to create your own food and drink themed card or other crafty item.  One of your creations will be randomly chosen and if it's you, you will win the lovely Grace stamp, perfect for Christmas as she is baking her gingerbread cookies. 

Have fun and I'll be checking your beautiful entries during the week.

Happy crafting,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...