document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Challenge 145!! Paper Piecing!!

Well, here we are again, time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge.  This week our lovely hostess is the very talented Jesse and as the title says, she would like us to do some paper piecing on our cards.  I love to paper piece, but I tend to forget to do it.  However, after I did this card, I even did some on one of my preview cards for next weekends September Release.  Wow, can you believe it's time again for a fabulous release!!  Anyway, I digress as usual.  I took the opportunity to use this very sweet Caroline image and make a card for a baby shower I'm going to today.  Caroline is perfect for paper piecing and was fun to do.  I used some soft and pretty MM Flower Patch patterned papers.  My card is very simple, but I added some stitching to give it a bit more oomph!  The card base and inside image frame is good old retired Blush Blossom from S.U. and the green is current S.U. Wild Wasabi, which I find I use so much, it seems to work with so many patterned papers.  I used the sentiment 'You Glow Girl', which comes with the stamp along with the sentiment 'Expecting A Package?'.  I added a few green half pearls and that's it.  Plain, but I like it.

So now it's your turn to do some paper piecing.  We love to see your creations and the winner will receive the new Lola Lollipop stamp.  She is my favourite of the Candy Girls which were released last month for Hallowe'en. 

Be sure to pop on over to Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamp Shop and check out this weeks' Frugal Friday stamps.  They are all 40-50% off and will be available until Sunday night.

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Stamping,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the design and papers !! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she looks gorgeous! I love the pattern of her dress...beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...