document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sparkle and Shine! Challenge 99!!

Hi and Happy Saturday to all!! I hope all you South West Ontarians are enjoying all the fabulous weather we are having. I'm sure there are lots of other areas where the weather is lovely, but we had been having such cold and dismal weather for a while that I thought that we were deep into fall. It's such a blessing for our immediate area as it's the Brigden Fair this weekend and there have been so many years when the weather for it has been really atrocious. Last year though was beautiful and it looks like being so again.

Anyway, to my card. This week our lovely hostess is the very talented Michele Boyer. Michele would like us to use some Sparkle and/or Shine on our cards. Not too difficult a task, right? I have used the lovely Elysia on my card, if you can't put sparkle or shine on an angel, then you're in trouble, don't you think? I coloured Elysia with my Copics, then I painted some Smooch Pearlized Topcoat on her wings. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but it looks better IRL. I also put some Platinum Stickles on her trumpet. I used some Foof-A-La Christmas papers on the card base, then added some red half pearls in the corners for a bit more shine. I also heat embossed the sentiment using some glittery Winter Wonderland embossing powder for a little more sparkle. So now we would like you to show us some Sparkle and/or Shine on your Kraftin' Kimmie card, just link it up to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog so that we can check it out and also enter your name for the random drawing for this week's stamp. Michele has used the Mary and Joseph scene for her gorgeous card, so the winner will receive that stamp plus a random sentiment. Also check out Kimmie's Challenge Blog for links to the cards of all the Krafty Girls, they are all gorgeous!!

Now don't forget Kraftin' Kimmie's Frugal Friday Specials, which will be available until Sunday night. This weeks' great stamps are:- Monique, Lisette, Fanny, Pumpkin Miles, Skiing Miles and Bookworm Jaime.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend everyone, I hope you all have as many blessings to be thankful for as I do.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...