document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie's July Release, Preview 2!

Well, as promised we are back again with Sneak Peek 2 of the July Release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Today we are featuring the cute and quirky images of our new artist Emilie Goulet. Her work is so unique and adorable!

For my card, I used Bruce the Barbequing Shark. Is he not the cutest shark you ever saw?!! I coloured him in and cut him out using my Circle Nesties. I framed the layer with my Classic Inverted Scallop Circles, using Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I used Me and My Big Ideas patterned papers for my background. I cut 3 different sizes of 3 of the patterns, framed them on Marigold Morning, Pixie Pink and Kiwi Kiss cardstock, all on another square of the same pack of papers, matted onto some more Pixie Pink and then on a base of Kiwi Kiss. I finished off with a few layers of Prima flowers, with a pink gem brad in the centre, a cute barbecue 'flipper' and some pink GG ribbon with white stitching.

Now don't forget, in order to be in the running to win all 5 Emilie stamps, all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog and to have more chances, leave one at the blogs of each of the Krafty Girls who is featuring a card using an Emilie stamp today.

Have fun and be sure to check us out tomorrow and see who has a card made by yet another of our wonderful artists.

I hope to see you tomorrow,

Blessings,
Diana

26 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card ..and the shark is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' Bruce - what a super image. Look at that expression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card,love the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Great colour choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love this image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Again, I love this little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the image and the papers.
    hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Diana!! I love the colour combo and the little spatula is a great addition (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is the cutest shark I have ever met for sure :D
    Thanks for a great hop.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bruce is so great!!! And the color-combo of your card is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I love that little spatula! I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bruce is cute! Your card is adorable. love all the bright cheery colors you used!
    ~Janine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I love that spatula you added and your papers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card. I love the touch of the spatula embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice bright colors - and the cutest stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, couldn't post any other way!
    Bruce is the best, and so is your little flipper!
    Gail
    gailluck at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Diana, I'm in awe with this shark. So cute and sexy in this;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. TeeHee! This one reminds me of my dad when I was a kid! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card, and the cute little spatula

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww- this guy cracks me up! Standing on his little fin tip:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bruce is definitely cutest shark I've seen :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. And another gorgeous card with this cute shark. I love the colors and papers you used!

    Kind regards,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...