document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC Challenge! Use your pinks!!

Well, good day all you stamping folks out there. I used to say ladies, but that was before I started to find a few awesome fellas out there who like to stamp. Who knew?!!


Well, today I am posting a card for the ABC challenge, which is to use pink on your creations. Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is sponsoring this week's challenge and one lucky stamper will win two Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Now, I love pink and brown so I used this yummy sparkly paper, which I've had a long time, but I love it. I hate to think of when it runs out! Anyway, for my card, I used Lavender the quilter. I hadn't used her yet, but I have a very dear friend who has an upcoming birthday and she is a wonderful quilter. Now I just have to remember to mail it when the time is right!! I coloured Lavender with my Copics and used some Close to Cocoa to frame her and some Regal Rose behind that. My patterned papers are matted onto some Regal Rose and the card base is Close to Cocoa. I added some brown stretchy ribbon given to me by my DD and some Prima Flowers and mini roses in the corner of my card. I stamped the Birthday Wishes and punched it out with my Modern Labels Punch, then sponged it with Regal Rose ink. Oh, and I added a little Stardust Stickles to her eyelids.

Well, I hope to be back on Saturday for the next Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. Hmmm, wonder what it could be?!!

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. It is very very beautiful, thank you so much for guesting on ABC this week it is very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi diana ~
    I just wanted to let you know,
    I have an award awaiting your retrieval on my blog.

    here's the link: http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow-thank-you-for-award.html

    I'm new to the blogging world, but I've always thought your blog is amazing & thought you deserve recognition for the awesome crafts you make.

    thanks for sharing your creations!
    Grace

    http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is great, lovely that you could join in with us this time,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE lovely Lavender! The colours are fantastic and your colouring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...