document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Naughty Nick!!

Well, I just can't believe it's Saturday again and time for another Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge. It's been another crazy week, mind you I did take out a whole day to have some special friends over to make Christmas cards. We had a lot of fun!

Anyway, back to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge. This week our hostess is the lovely and very talented Tara. She has a style all her own, so be sure to check hers out. Tara wants us all to do some distressing on our cards. It can be a little or a lot, just as long as there is some on there. I used Nick for my image this week. I just love him, he looks cheeky yet innocent. I used some Wild Wasabi for my card base, then put some of my DCWV Christmas papers for the background, matting them onto some Cranberry Crisp (it's retired, but I wish they would bring it back, I love it), then onto the card base. I distressed the image layer and the C. Crisp frame. I also used the gift packages that come as an accessory stamp. Then I added some S.U. Burgundy buttons with some linen thread tied through them. I finished off with 'Have You Been Naughty or Nice' from Kimmie's Holiday Sentiments. I thought it suited Nick perfectly.

So make sure you link your distressed cards to Kimmie's Challenge Blog and if you upload them to a site like Splitcoast, be sure to put KKSC53 in your keywords so that we can find them. One lucky randomly picked winner will win Merry as that's the stamp Tara used on her gorgeous card.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend with your families,

Diana

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Diana. Love the image and papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! All the red is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, Diana! That sentiment is perfect with Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Diana! That red is fab with him!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...