document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Miles and Maisie with Stars, Challenge #42

Well, it's Saturday and here I am as promised with another card. It's time for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #42 and this week I am the hostess. What I would like you to do this week is use stars on your cards. It can be in your papers, punched stars, in your image or in your ribbon, however you want to do it.

I've used Hallowe'en Miles and Maisie all dressed up as a vampire and the bride of Frankenstein.
I coloured in Miles and Maisie, then cut them out with my Nesties. Then while the image was still in the die, I sponged around them with some pale yellow chalk ink. I used a piece of Hallowe'en DP (I don't know what it is as this is another piece I scrounged from my DD) and matted it onto Barely Banana, then Black. I tied a piece of ribbon on the rectangle piece, stuck it down on the left of the background, then I pop dotted the image layer towards the right side. I punched out some different sized stars and arranged them in the bottom corner and stamped Happy Hallowe'en at the top on Barely Banana, matted onto black. I added a couple of black gems on the ends and a couple more on the stars. So that's it, I have stars in my DP and stars in the corner. Now be sure and check out all the other girls cards, you will find them at Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog. Then let's see your creations, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Blessings,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Mom! That black really makes the image pop! Fantastic! And thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brill card, Diana! So much fun - lovely release! Right, gotta get some stars out...!

    We do have some lovely photos of Lulu but haven't managed to get a group one yet, hence I haven't replaced the profile photo yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card adopted mommy! I love how your image is between your panel and the base of the card and that fancy ribbon- wooo wee! Great challenge and hope to see you soon- not seeing you soon would be unacceptable!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...