document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Preview Three!!


Well, today is the last day of previews as tomorrow my dear daughter Kimmie goes live with her new online stamp store!! I'm so proud of that girl, I know how hard she has worked to follow this dream she has had ever since she first started stamping a few years ago! Now it's almost here. Today is her launch party at Scrapping Great Deals and her Dad and I are shortly leaving to drive there and celebrate with her. Did I tell you I'm proud of her? So is her Dad, he thinks she can do anything and so do I!!

Okay, I'll stop bragging on my daughter now and tell you about the card. For this one, I stamped the awesome Roxy and Bernice from Crissy Armstrong's 'Crissy's Cuties'. And what cuties they are, I love this image. I coloured it with my S.U. Markers (wish I could afford to get into Copics). I used Apple Cider DP from Stampin' Up, the card base is Close to Cocoa, then Wild Wasabi and River Rock. I used Really Rust to make the Scalloped square nestie base for the image, then popped it up and used some Wild Wasabi and River Rock stitched ribbon.

Well, I have to get ready to go, so I pray you will all have a wonderful Sunday. I will be back tomorrow with another Kimmie Stamps card, but it won't be a preview as it will be the big opening day for Kimmie.

Blessings,
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Love your card, Diana! Hope you all are having lots of fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card...Miss YA LOADS....LUV that you have a blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so proud for your daughter. When our children follow a dream it is double for us as parents. I love all the stamps and I like your card.

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...